Robotics Service/Maintenance Technician
Company: Green Source Automation LLC
Location: Garden City
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Green Source Automation is based in Jerome, Idaho, and is seeking
an experienced Service and Maintenance Technician in Wisconsin. The
candidate will need to understand our system's benefits and be
committed to developing, applying, and enforcing our automated
systems. This position will include-
- Maintain dual Pre-Dip robot systems.
- Biweekly preventative maintenance on all six systems
- Weekly brush changes Requirements:
Be able to learn/do all Maintenance needed.
- Experience in PLC-based controls design, development,
implementation, and support.
- Mechanical mindset
- Replace bearing, bushing, and other parts of the end of arm
- Must have PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office.
- Read and understand electrical and pneumatic schematics.
- Work with chemicals, (Chlorine, Chlorine dioxide, and
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task and prioritize different
projects and workloads.
- Prove ability to communicate effectively (written and verbally)
with customers, peers, management, and contractors, as you are the
face of the company.
- Self-manage time
- Complete and turn in paperwork on time.
- Work independently and with team members.
- Knowledge of and experience troubleshooting electrical systems
using wiring diagrams and test equipment.
- The position requires being on-call.
- Flexibility with work hours and days.
- Drive to different dairies throughout Minnesota
- Keep company vehicle clean and organized
- Working around cows and manure
- Current and valid driver's license with a clean record.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Green Source Automation LLC, Wichita , Robotics Service/Maintenance Technician, Professions , Garden City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!