Company: Weckworth Manufacturing Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionWeckworth Manufacturing, Inc.Job Description:
Shipping LeadReports To: Director of Manufacturing Duties and
- Perform all shipping tasks required to ensure satisfied
customers, internal and external.
- Perform all department tasks in a timely and economical
- Communicate and coordinate with production, quality and finance
teams to ensure smooth, efficient and on time processing of jobs
through shipping department.
- Coordinate with logistical vendors for pick ups
- Maintain inventory of shipping supplies
- Read job paperwork to determine required packaging and shipping
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Performs other duties assigned by management
- Experience in manufacturing environment with at least 2 years
of shipping experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast-pace non-aerospace
- Knowledge with MS- Office applications.
- Previous ERP systems and shipping applications experience.
- Energetic, hardworking with a positive attitude.
- Ability to work within a deadline under pressure and handle
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively across
- Must be detail orientated. Accuracy is crucial.
- Must be able to work standing and/or sitting 10 hrs. per day as
- Must be able to bend, lift, and carry up to 50 lbs. as
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to operate a
forklift. Job Type: Full-time, Mon-Thurs. 6:30a – 5:00p. OT on
Fri/Sat as needed.Competitive wage and benefit package. Weckworth
Manufacturing, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We
provide equal opportunity to employees and applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran
status, or any other protected group covered by applicable federal,
state or local equal employment laws and regulations. Applicants
with a disability that need any accommodation to complete the
Weckworth Manufacturing, Inc. application process, or otherwise
need assistance or an accommodation in the recruiting process,
should contact Human Resources at 316-425-2030. All applicants must
submit a resume or apply at 128 Baughman Ave, Haysville, KS 67060
fax- 316.263.4492, HUMAN RESOURCES.
Keywords: Weckworth Manufacturing Inc, Wichita , Shipping Lead, Professions , Haysville, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!