Quality Systems Analyst
Company: Kamatics Corp. Defunct
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Quality Systems Analyst
Category Quality Documentation Control
Segment Kaman Aerospace
Shift Shift 1
# of Openings 1
The Quality Systems Analyst works under the direction of the
Manager, Quality Programs and performs a variety of record keeping
and administrative functions within Quality Assurance to support
the business and customer delivery requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyzes quality problems relating, but not limited to, audits,
internal defects, quality trends, COPQ, FPY, and any other
- Provides administrative support to the customer liaison
program(s) to assist in immediate response to customer rejections,
trouble reports, quality inquiries, customer quality rating systems
or other similar quality related issues.
- Comply with and ensure cost-effective administration of company
and departmental practices and policies. Search out and recommend
new ideas; identify areas for improvement, implementing as
- High school diploma or equivalent Experience:
- 1 year of administrative support experience.
- 1 year analytical support experience preferred
- 1 year experience as a Quality Analyst or similar role
preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knolwedge of quality inspection, auditing and testing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Relevant training and/or certifications as a Quality Analyst or
Kaman Corporation is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer
Kaman Corporation considers for employment and hires qualified
candidates without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
protected veteran or disability status or any factor prohibited by
law. Kaman Corporation and all of its related companies fully
endorse equal opportunity for all. Kaman provides reasonable
accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and
disabled veterans in job application procedures and/or process.
Please inform us if you need assistance completing any forms or to
otherwise participate in the application process. For more
information, please click here for a notice that provides
information concerning the laws and procedures for filing
complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal
Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP).
Positions at Kaman require access to information or technology that
is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR)
and the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). These laws limit
access rights for non-US Persons or other unauthorized individuals.
Therefore, applicants may be required to provide proof of U.S.
Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residence, or U.S. Immigration Status.
All such inquiries are asked solely to comply with ITAR and EAR
export licensing requirements.
Keywords: Kamatics Corp. Defunct, Wichita , Quality Systems Analyst, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!