Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Maintenance Coordinator will complete maintenance customer
service, inventory and administrative processes of the branch
(branches) that support maintenance operational efficiency,
effectiveness, customer satisfaction and profitability. The
Maintenance Coordinator will provide superior customer service and
communication to internal and external customers. Support the
branch financial manager by providing guidance and information that
contributes to branch performance and profitability.
The Maintenance Coordinator role has responsibilities in the two
main areas of Parts Administration and Service Counter Support.
Each associate will have a unique accountability list as outlined
by their Branch Financial Manager. The list of Key Responsibilities
shown below includes all areas.
Maintenance Service Customer Support
• Maintain Service Net Planner with PMs campaigns, repairs from
drive-ins, call-ins, and 24/7 calls, and off lease/on lease. Start
R/O's, schedule pick-ups and vendor outside work.
• Partner with Centralized PM Scheduling Operations and Outside RO
Management teams to foster collaboration in support of the
• Greet customers at the location and provide quality phone
service. Respond to customer inquiries regarding billing and
• Full oversight of inventory productivity at the branch(es) for
timely service support while mitigating risk of inventory loss.
• Maintain optimal inventory levels through ordering parts
according to sourcing procedure ensuring suppliers deliver
purchases defect-free and on-time through partnering with
Centralized Parts Ordering on a daily basis.
• Receive and store parts in an organized and easily accessible
manner. Ensure that updates to PartsNet occur timely, complete
frequent inventory cycle counts and ensure parts are available when
• Manage the new & used battery inventory and ensure that tires are
on hand in the right quantity and specifications in an organized
• Ensure warranty items are shipped and are received on time, as
well as follow-up on returns and warranty-grams in partnership with
the warranty department.
• Perform process analyses and reviews in areas such as Inventory,
maintenance profitability, warranty campaigns, cycle counts, RO
reviews and other areas. Investigate and recommend solutions and/or
guidance to issues posing a risk to the drivers of
• Use systems such as ServiceNet or AS400 to understand the
operational dynamics for problem solving and process
• Projects and tasks as assigned by Branch Financial Manager and
District Financial Manager.
• High school diploma or equivalent required, degree preferred
• Interpersonal and relationship building skills with an ability to
collaborate with branch team members.
• Competent written and verbal communication skills
• 2 years experience in customer service and operations experience
• 2 years working in service and parts department preferred
• Agile and quick learner, enjoys collaborative projects and
• Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
and PowerPoint required
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet
of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North
America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske's
product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
Keywords: Penske, Wichita , Maintenance Coordinator, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!