Sand Plant Operator Dodge City, KS
Company: CRH Americas Materials
Location: Dodge City
Posted on: November 26, 2022
City: - [[Dodge City]]State: - -[[Kansas]]Postal/Zip Code:
[]APAC-Kansas, Inc., Shears Construction, a part of the CRH
Company, is a multi-million dollar heavy highway contractor that
was established in 1874, and has multiple asphalt plants, ready mix
plants, rock quarries and sand operations in Kansas. -Shears is
diversified with public, private and commercial work including
paving, utility, dirt-grading and concrete flat work. -Our valued
employees produce quality work and products in a competitive market
with safety first at all times. -If you are seeking a rewarding
career with challenging work, a variety of responsibilities,
potential for advancement and looking for benefits of a large
corporation with a small company feel, come join our team. -Sand
Plant Operator: - Do you want to work for a company that values
your skills? Do you want to work for a company that values safety
above all else? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a
large corporation with a small company feel? Then CRH is the
company for you! Apply for the Sand Plant -Operator -position today
and jump start your career with the CRH family.Job Description
Summary -The selected candidate will be required to work in a team
environment with other co-workers and managers.
- Responsible for the scheduling, production, and delivery of all
material at their plant location
- Maintain material/ product inventories
- Produce quality product on schedule
- Help -maintain all plant production components.
- Help maintain all transportation equipment
- Operate and maintain equipment properly
- Work with dispatchers on all orders to ensure they are
- Ensure sufficient stock to maintain proper equipment
- Responsible for all costs associated with running the plant and
meeting/ exceeding production numbers
- Ensure proper coding of related invoices
- Prepare necessary reports in a timely manner
- Perform the duties of a heavy equipment operator when
- Perform the duties of a construction worker/ laborer when
- Adhere to our safety culture and help ensure a safe working
- Perform other duties as assigned. -Work Requirements -The ideal
- Pass pre-employment drug screen and criminal background
- Pass a pre-employment "Fit for Work" physical.
- Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9 Immigration
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers,
supervisors and the general public at all times.
- Report to work at the designated start time.
- Be able to work long hours when required.
- Strictly adhere to safety requirements and procedures as
outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Have the willingness to work in a team environment and assist
co-workers or supervisors with other duties as required.
- Must be able to complete safe driver training, possess a valid
driver's license with a good driving record.
- May be required to have or acquire a CDL as necessary
- Be at least age 18 years of age.Education/Experience
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Applications with the ability
to learn new software systems as needed.
- Be able to communicate appropriately with -co-workers,
supervisors, and the general public.
- Be knowledgeable of materials and equipment needed to perform
- Be able to read plans and specifications
- Ability to use decision making skills for cost effective
solutions on jobs in the absence of a foreman
- Mathematical understanding in order to calculate grades,
slopes, dumps, etc.
- Be able to calculate grades needed from plans
- Related experience in construction field, minimum 5 years
(desired)Key Words: Sand Plant, Operator, Construction, Dodge
CityWhat CRH Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programsAbout CRHCRH has a long and proud
heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a
proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and
regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together
form the CRH family. CRH operates with a decentralized, diversified
structure, letting you work in a small company environment while
having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.CRH is a
great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we
invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete
your online application and profile which will be sent directly to
the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the
CRH - family!APAC-Kansas, Inc., Shears Construction is an
Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity EmployerEOE / M / F / Vet
/ Disability - -
Keywords: CRH Americas Materials, Wichita , Sand Plant Operator Dodge City, KS, Professions , Dodge City, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!