Master Data Analyst
Company: Hired by Matrix
Posted on: January 23, 2023
If you want more than just an assignment and to work with an
organization that values your contribution to our growth AND has
deployed a proprietary Consultant Appreciation Program (CAP) to
continue to support your job search efforts in the future Hired by
Matrix could be just what you need. We are a distributed
organization working with some of the premier Fortune 500
organizations across the US in multiple verticals and disciplines.
If you embrace positive culture, a dynamic teaming approach, robust
benefits, 401k matching, paid time off, and want more than just
your next assignment we are a great "Match."Hired by Matrix has
been providing talent solutions to help organizations enhance team
capacity for decades. As a full-service search firm, we have
partnered with companies across industries, including Financial
Services, Fintech, Consumer Goods and Services, Security and
Logistics, Pharmaceutical / Biotech, Technology, Automotive,
Engineering, and Healthcare.Job Description
- Enter/create and maintain designated plant master data &
- Coordinate data requirements across departments to ensure
consistency and accuracy of data.
- Learn company processes to successfully problem solve; function
as SAP Super-User.
- Participate in SAP process improvement initiatives.
- Create test scripts and execute testing for new process
development in SAP.
- Work with SAP CoE on technical issues.
- Develop training and other end-user documentation.
- Develop and coordinate end-user training sessions.
- Function as back-up EC coordinator.
- Other duties may be assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Business, or related
- Minimum 2 year SAP experience with extensive understanding of
Material Master and BOM data structure.
- Experience with accessing SAP data; query writing experience
would be a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Organized, able to prioritize and coordinate tasks and
- Ability to work independently and in groups, with a strong
drive to get results.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.Please
submit your resume for consideration. Once submitted, feel free to
contact Satya at for additional information.Approx. Duration: 5
Months About Hired by MatrixHired by Matrix, Inc. founded in 1986,
is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (WBE) dedicated to
providing the highest quality of job opportunities to our
candidates and staffing services to our clients. We are a
full-service staffing firm with experience recruiting and
delivering for IT, Accounting & Finance, Administrative & Clerical,
Clinical & Scientific, and Marketing disciplines. Our long history
in the staffing industry and dedication to excellence are the key
differentiators that have fueled our success for over 30
years.Hired by Matrix offers our contract professionals competitive
salaries, benefits after 60 days and a 401k option with a company
match after one year.Equal Opportunity EmployerWBENC CertifiedWOSB
CertifiedWe work hard to match our candidates with the right career
opportunities. Let us find you a so you can reach your career
goals!Connect with us on LinkedIn and see how we can impact your
career!Hired by Matrix Career Center: HbM266
Keywords: Hired by Matrix, Wichita , Master Data Analyst, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!