SAP Material/BOM Specialist
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Monitor and track Engineering Changes in SAP.
- Participate in SAP Material Master creation, changes, and
- Participate in SAP multi-level Bill of Material creation,
changes, and inactivation.
- Create SAP Classification for Finished Goods with input from
- Check SAP Engineering Change impact on Materials, Bills of
Materials, Specs, and Engineering Drawings.
- Work closely with other functional groups to understand
requirements for Material Masters and BOMs.
- Sign off on SAP Engineering Changes after completing all
- Update SAP Engineering Change tracking SharePoint
- Assist Engineering users with SAP questions on Material Master
and BOM creation or changes.
- Attend Engineering Change meetings and keep accurate
- Follow data standards, processes, and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree highly preferred. Business Management,
Engineering, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Must have 2-3 years of SAP experience, specifically with
Material Masters, Bills of Material creation or changes, and
- SAP proficiency with SAP modules MM, PP, LO-ECH, SD is
- Experience running/organizing meetings/note keeping.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Excel, Word,
SharePoint, and Outlook.
- Proven record of working in a fast paced, cross-functional team
- Highly organized, pragmatic, and personable with a very clear
and efficient communication style.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Wichita , SAP Material/BOM Specialist, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!