HVAC Technician B
Company: Spirit AeroSystems
Posted on: January 26, 2023
OverviewSpirit AeroSystems designs and builds aerostructures for
both commercial and defense customers. With headquarters in
Wichita, Kansas, Spirit operates sites in the U.S., U.K., France
and Malaysia. The company's core products include fuselages,
pylons, nacelles and wing components for the world's premier
aircraft. Spirit AeroSystems focuses on affordable, innovative
composite and aluminum manufacturing solutions to support customers
around the globe. ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities:
- Install, repair, replace, rebuild, troubleshoot, adjust, and
balance all HVAC/R equipment including, but not limited to
Chillers, hydraulic, oil, and spindle coolant chillers, degreasers,
cold boxes, comfort air systems, and paint booth air handling units
containing cooling medium.
- Any and all controls and components associated with HVAC/R
equipment feeding from the main power disconnect (480 volts nominal
or lower) and within the unit, such as, pneumatic, electrical,
electromechanical control components, variable frequency drives,
- Building systems monitoring, diagnosing, and repairs of systems
and controls and devices directly or indirectly related to HVAC/R
equipment including chilled water, hot water, condenser water and
- Monitor, record, and analyze pressures and temperatures in
order to recognize out of specification conditions. Track, recover,
and control all refrigerants and refrigerant mediums.
- Perform work in an efficient manner as assigned. Train in new
methods and advanced technologies as determined necessary and
provided by the company.
- Have the ability to independently make decisions in regards as
to how to complete assignments.
- Work in conformance with local, state and federal codes and
regulations, blueprints, specifications, trade practice, shop
practice and verbal or written instructions.
- Maintain any licenses or certificates as required by local,
state and federal codes and regulations within the geographical
area, as pertains to the individual skill set performing such work.
- Minimum 4 yrs experience in installation and repair of HVAC
- Journeymans license OR Technical School Completed
- Certificate/License to work with refrigerants (EPA)
- All applicants must be willing and able to work any shift,
including alternative work weeks. Majority of new hires will be
hired on 2nd shift.
- All Candidates must pass the WorkKeys Assessment (workkeys.com)
or provide verification that they have passed the WorkKeys
Assessment. Delay in completing your WorkKeys Assessment will
result in a delay in your start date. You may complete your
assessment in advance of an interview. Spirit AeroSystems is an
equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national
origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,
marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, age, disability,
veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state
or local law. Job LocationsUS-KS-WichitaRequisition ID 2022-7925
Posted Date 1 year ago (1/12/2022 3:03 PM) Category
Keywords: Spirit AeroSystems, Wichita , HVAC Technician B, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!