Help Desk Technician
Company: CRH Management, LLC
Posted on: November 10, 2018
Job ID 2018-1876# of Openings 3Job Locations US-KS-WichitaPosted Date 2018-11-02Category Information TechnologyOverview
Help Desk TechnicianHalls Culligan/PrairieFire Coffee RoastersWichita, Kansas Hall's Culligan Water and PrairieFire Coffee Roasters is searching for an experienced, detail oriented Help Desk Technician to join our technology team. If you are looking for an opportunity to proactively and positively improve the information technology support and truly make a difference in a rapidly growing organization then this is the job for you! Our family of companies employs more than 750 people across nine states in over 30 locations. The Help Desk Technician will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support to clients with computer system, hardware or software issues. This position will also respond to queries, run diagnostic programs, isolate issues and determine and implement solutions. Why should you work for Culligan?
- The Help Desk Technician is a full time, hourly position
- Full benefits package including 401k with company match
- Paid time off
- Career advancement opportunities
- Stable and growing, family oriented company
- We like to promote from within!
- Use of free Culligan equipment in your home!
- Monitor and respond quickly and efficiently to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Respond to customer queries by phone and email
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for customers
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware
- Document internal procedures
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Ask educated questions and listen to customers to determine root cause of issues
- Work through the problem-solving process with users
- Run diagnostic problems to resolve problems
- Report significant and recurring issues to the Systems Administrator
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved or FAQs can be provided to users to ease in troubleshooting
- Configure and setup new computers for users
- Proven experience as a Help Desk Technician or other technical support role
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Superior attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem solving
- An aptitude for learning and quickly adapting new skills Ready to apply? Email your resume directly to or apply through our career center at Candidates are subject to pre-employment testing up to and including drug/alcohol screening, background check, motor vehicle record check, and D.O.T. physical, as applicable Benefits: Our company always offers opportunity for advancement, competitive pay, and comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Company Paid Life + the option for additional supplemental life insurance, Disability, Critical Illness, and Accident supplemental plans, Flexible Spending Accounts, 401(k) with generous company match and Paid Time Off. Hall's Culligan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer and encourages minorities, females, veterans and those with disabilities to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. We will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. Hall's Culligan does not accept unsolicited resumes from staffing agencies, search firms or any third parties. PM18
Keywords: CRH Management, LLC, Wichita , Help Desk Technician, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!