Company: EyeCare Partners
Posted on: November 12, 2019
JOB SUMMARY:---- The responsibilities of this position are to help
maintain the physical integrity of the properties ensuring safe,
secure and comfortable working environments for visitors and staff.
The technician will carry out assigned duties as required by the
Maintenance Supervisor.-- -- ESSENTIAL SKILLS: --
- Capacity to work independently. --
Excellent customer service. Excellent
verbal and written communication skills. Strong organization with
attention to detail. Exhibit excellent professional appearance.
Exhibit maturity, reliability, composure and stability under
pressure in order to handle on-the-job challenges. --
- Motivation to succeed.
- General knowledge of building codes and law applicable to the
asset (electrical, plumbing, etc)
- Ability to effectively use computers and computer programs,
skill in use of the internet to navigate to and use web-based
- Has knowledge of pertinent laws and OSHA regulations governing
proper use, storage, and management of hazardous materials,
including solvents, flammables, etc.
- Ability to operate standard maintenance equipment/tools in a
proper and safe manner. --
- Follows instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform
the functions of the job.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
with a strong customer service focus.
- Ability to be self motivated and directed, to effectively
- Performs all maintenance activities of the building(s)
including repairs, preventative maintenance, in a timely manner and
according to company policies and procedures.
- Ability to repair and maintenance HVAC, mechanical, electrical,
plumbing, building automation systems, door access, grounds and
parking lots, interior finishes, lighting systems, and various
other tasks associated with operations of properties.
- Maintaining and repairing medical equipment.--
- Adheres to and complies with company safety policies and rules
and wears personal protective equipment as directed. -- --
MANAGEMENT RESPONSIBILITIES: --
- No Supervisory responsibilities -- -- QUALIFICATIONS: To
perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily.-- The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or
ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:---- High School Diploma or General
Education Degree (GED) required Must possess and maintain a valid
driver---s license -- CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSE, REGISTRATIONS: Comp
TIA A+ certification; Comp TIA Network+ certification -- PHYSICAL
DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.-- Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. -- While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with
arms and hands, talk and hear.-- The individual must occasionally
lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds. Specific vision abilities
required for this job include close vision, distance vision and
ability to adjust focus.-- Responsibilities sometimes require
working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced
notice. Travel required and reimbursed. Typically less than 2 hours
in travel time any one direction.
Keywords: EyeCare Partners, Wichita , Facilities Specialist, Professions , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!