Posted on: March 26, 2020
AccuWeather, recognized and documented as the most accurate source
of weather forecasts and warnings in the world, has saved tens of
thousands of lives, prevented hundreds of thousands of injuries and
tens of billions of dollars in property damage. With global
headquarters in State College, Pennsylvania, and other offices
around the world, AccuWeather serves more than 1.5 billion people
daily to help them plan their lives and get more out of their day
through innovative digital media properties, such as
AccuWeather.com and mobile, as well as AccuWeather For Business,
radio, television, newspapers, and the 24/7 AccuWeather
Additionally, AccuWeather produces and distributes news, weather
content, and video for more than 180,000 third-party websites.
Among AccuWeather's many innovative and award-winning features free
to the public are MinuteCast-- Minute by Minute--- forecasts with
Superior Accuracy---. Further, AccuWeather serves more than half of
Fortune 500 companies and thousands of businesses globally.
We are currently interviewing for a Sales Administrator position
for our AccuWeather for Business Enterprise Sales Team. The Sales
Administrator will have a key role in helping us to achieve our
aggressive sales goals. The Sales Administrator will provide
administrative sales support for our sales representatives,
ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service. Candidates should
be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer sales,
service, best practices and focus on a 360-degree customer
experience. This position will play a large role in maintaining our
reputation for excellent products and superior customer
satisfaction. Must thrive and flourish in a team organization and
committed to team and customer success.
- Deep level of sales methodologies, sales report generation and
best practices preferably in a professional services environment
with many personal touch points across disciplines and lines of
- Deep level of expertise with working with customers to resolve
account changes and communicating these changes through the CRM
system and other departments i.e. legal, contracting and
- Organized and able to perform functions with a CRM platform not
limited to leads, opportunities and notes.
- Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in all
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling
you to successfully contact clients to obtain missing information
or answer queries.
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the Legal,
Contracting, Operations and other departments to confirm timely
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer
- Computer skills to generate daily, weekly, monthly sales
- Willingness to convey key feedback from customers
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding sales targets, reporting any
- Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and
- High school diploma required.
- B.S. degree in Marketing, Sales, or relevant field preferred
but not mandatory.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or another
- 2+ years' experience in sales, CRM software and Microsoft
Office (MS Excel, particularly).
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
- Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising
the bar for the whole team.
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.
AccuWeather is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity to all
applicants and existing employees and we evaluate qualified
applicants without regard to race, creed, color, national origin,
sex (including pregnancy and gender identity/expression), sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, physical or mental disability, marital
status, political affiliation, religion, citizenship status,
genetic information, veteran status, or any other basis protected
under applicable federal, state, or local law. View the EEO is the
Law poster here and its supplement here. The pay transparency
policy is available here.
AccuWeather is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to
email@example.com and let us know the nature of your
request and your contact information.
Keywords: AccuWeather, Wichita , Sales Administrator, Sales , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!