Sr. Specialist, Mortgage Sales
Posted on: February 24, 2021
At FNBO, our employees are the heart of our story--and we're
committed to their success! Please see below the details of this
career opportunity and how it fits into our organization's
success.Role Description: Assist Loan Originators (LOs) as assigned
to help drive loan production goals while at the same time
providing a helpful, easy, and personal mortgage experience to all
existing and prospective customers of First National Bank of Omaha.
Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced production
based environment. Responsible for establishing and developing
relationships with various referral sources to foster additional
closed loan business. Key Accountabilities:Assist Loan Originator
with all aspects of the mortgage lending process which would
include but not limited to:
- Conducting loan applications via telephone and face to
- Preparation of disclosures, including Good Faith Estimates
- Communication with borrowers, agents, appraisers, underwriters,
processors and closers throughout the loan process
- Counseling borrowers
- Conducting pre-qualifications
- Closing loans
- Written correspondence with customersResearch, identify and
develop networks that enable exposure and opportunities to develop
relationships with potential prospects and existing clientele.
- Prospect and build new relationships with both inside and
outside of the bank while respecting the relationships of the Loan
Originator.Provide sales and administrative support to assigned
business office and the mortgage lending group.
- Provide input and assist in the development of marketing
materials and strategies.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of clientele
- Conduct industry research and recommend the development of new
products and services.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of reporting metrics
on office performance.Maintain and continuously enhance industry
knowledge of specific product & service expertise consistent with
chosen area of expertise.
- Research, identify and recommend in-depth
comprehensive/detailed training and learning opportunities for self
- Identify the going forward impacts and opportunities of trends
within the industry.
- Provide input to and assist in the development of industry
related communications.Demonstrate organizational advocacy through
positive teamwork, trust and mutual respect for customers and
employees. Develop and implement initiatives that reinforce the
mission, vision and advocacy model of First National Bank of Omaha
and align to delivering the ultimate home mortgage experience and
aligning to First National's Operating Philosophy.
- Provide an individualized and meaningful quality customer
experience by engaging the customer, employees, and communities
through accountability and mutual respect, integrity, unity,
passion and listening to the needs of the customer and
- Seek opportunities and drive development within assigned role -
Increasing revenue and reducing expenses.Understand and comply with
bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank's BSA/AML Program, as
applicable to your job duties.
- Complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures
and controls, as required.
- Report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or
- Report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- If applicable, ensure direct reports meet the above
requirements and take action to address employee performance
issues.Exhibit professional behavior and promote positive working
- Complete special projects as assigned within allotted time
- Be accountable for continuous best efforts to complete the job
- Exercise a willingness to be a resource to colleagues.
- Practice Real Estate Lending values and support the goals and
- Be proactive and respectful in all relationships.Knowledge,
Skills, Education and Experience:Required:
- High School Diploma and/or equivalent work experience
- Basic knowledge in the area of Real Estate mortgage market in
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to be a self starter and be self motivated
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft OfficeDesired:
- Sales and lending experience
- 2 years sales/financial service experience
- Licensing for area or be along the path to obtaining.This
position requires S.A.F.E. Act registration with the Nationwide
Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS). Qualification requirements
include meeting applicable financial responsibility, character,
credit fitness and criminal background standards. Successful
candidates must meet ongoing regulatory requirements including
acceptable background investigation and credit report results. FNBO
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability
Employer -Member FDIC This position requires S.A.F.E. Act
registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS).
Qualification requirements include meeting applicable financial
responsibility, character, credit fitness and criminal background
standards. Successful candidates must meet ongoing regulatory
requirements including acceptable background investigation and
credit report results. FNBO is committed to belonging, inclusion,
diversity and equity. We are committed to intentionally and
proactively creating pathways to success for historically
underrepresented populations. To accomplish this, we foster a
culture of belonging and inclusion so that every employee is
valued, and has opportunity and the ability to make an impact. FNBO
strives to reflect the diversity of the communities we serve in the
makeup of our workforce.See the full FNBO Equity, Diversity, &
Inclusion Statement here All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. Click here
to download 'EEO is The Law' Self-Print Poster Click here to
download 'EEO is The Law' Supplement for Federal Contractors Click
here to download 'EEO is The Law' GINA Supplement
Keywords: FNBO, Wichita , Sr. Specialist, Mortgage Sales, Sales , Park, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!