Customer Service Representative II
Company: Three Point Solutions
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Job DescriptionJob Title: Customer Service Representative -
Duration: 3-4 MonthsShift: M-F 8AM - 5PM. May require OT.Will
overtime be possible: YesWill weekend work be possible: YesWork
Environment: ProfessionalLocation: Currently all staff is working
remotely from home through May 31st.Dress Code/Required PPE:
Business Casual. Jeans allowed - No Tennis shoes or flip flops
- Handling Customer Orders.
- Inputting into SAP
- Tracking orders
- Problem resolution that might be needed.Customer Service:
- Taking and servicing orders,
- Answering questions
- Supporting processes that enable the business to deliver
impeccable customer focus and outstanding service to our
- This role will be responsible for ensuring that orders are
addressed in a timely and professional fashion while working in a
cross functional environment to enable quick and efficient
processes of support.
- Support senior customer service team members with day to day
- Customer Communication, both written and verbal
- Collaborating with internal Stake holders for decisions on how
we will execute on an orderMinimum Education Required: High School
Other Required Experience/Qualifications:
- Possesses a basic understanding of customer service practices
- Sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to problem solve.
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment.
- Team work and a positive attitude is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products.
- Must have dependable internet connection during work from home
- Must be able to work on multiple issues at one time and follow
back up accordingly
- Must be able to work from home with minimal distractions and
train remotely.Pre-Employment Requirements:
- HireRight Background CheckCompany DescriptionAs a leading
contract, contract-to-hire and professional placement firm, Three
Point Solution understands the importance of aligning our client
with the right resource at the right time. We are committed to the
highest caliber of service that will benefit our clients,
candidates and employees. Unlike large, corporate style recruiting
firms, we commit to individualized attention that uniquely
positions us to bridge the communication gap between recruiter,
employer and candidate. Our goal is to cultivate and maintain true
partnerships with our clients and candidates.
Keywords: Three Point Solutions, Wichita , Customer Service Representative II, Sales , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!