Cloud Solutions Sales Representative - RapidScale - Sign on Bonus Available!
Company: Cox Communications Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2021
*Primary Location: *715 NE 122nd St, Wichita, KS, US
* Division: *Cox Communications
* Job Level: *Individual Contributor
* Travel: *Yes, 15 % of the Time
* Schedule: *Full-time
* Shift: *Day Job
* Requisition Number: *218543_62885004
* SIGN ON BONUS available for eligible candidates - effective
* Eligibility - Only for external candidates. Paid in 2 increments
- 1/2 with first payroll cycle and 1/2 at 90 days after hire.*
Flexible enough for the SMB and powerful enough for the enterprise,
*RapidScale*, a *Cox Business* company, is a global managed cloud
services provider helping organizations increase IT productivity,
improve security, and empower remote workforces. Some organizations
partner with RapidScale to manage portions of their IT, while
others offload it all. Through our global network of data centers
and our 24/7/365 high-touch support team, we obsess over creating
an exceptional IT experience through a human approach to managed
* Job Summary:*
This position is responsible for cloud sales revenue attainment
derived via multiple channels; including, but not limited to, Cox
Business inside sales, direct sales efforts, SMB overflow from all
markets, and referral agents. Core responsibilities include
creating a proactive sales strategy in effort to optimize revenue
opportunities and growth. This assignment is a quota bearing sales
position with complete responsibility for achieving 100% of annual
* Duties and Responsibilities: Essential Duties include but are not
* Drive cloud sales through Cox Business sales, SMB support, market
overflow and CSC coverage during absences.
* Responsible for product training, joint outbound sales efforts to
CB rep modules to identify new opportunities and manage
opportunities through the funnel to close.
* Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
* Assist with oversight of on-boarding of new customers to achieve
revenue installs targets.
* Work with Marketing to develop both Referral agent and Direct
Market Sales Strategies in near-net markets.
* Pipeline & Funnel Management - Accurate & Timely Forecasting.
* Proficiently run customer facing sales meetings and
* Responsible for the development, execution, and delivery of
client focused presentations.
* Work on special campaigns as needed to migrate customers from
legacy services like MRS+ Security or target specific products that
fit well in the SMB space.
* Participate in CB Market expansion sales efforts.
* Drive sales activity volume from supported teams and through
direct efforts to make the sales plan.
* Upsell and maximize existing customer relationships
Qualifications: *EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE & OTHER MINIMUM
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: *
The minimum qualifications listed below are representative of the
knowledge, skill, and ability necessary for an individual to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable amounts of
training are provided.
* Where permitted by applicable law, must be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 to be considered for this U.S. based job.
(Reasonable accommodations for medical and religious objections
will be considered.)*
* Educational & Skills Requirements: *
* A college degree or equivalent work experience; 1 - 3 years of
* Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial
* Excellent organizational and time management skills.
* Proven track record of Top Performing sales success
* Needed Attributes: *
* Technical Knowledge: Network security, O365, SD-WAN
* Market Awareness & Competitive Landscape
* Proficiency in executing proven sales methodologies.
* Experience with supporting sales in both indirect channel &
direct sales organizations.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce CRM,
* Inter-Relationships: * Ability to work within a cooperative team
environment as well as perform assignments autonomously
This position will require working with several departments and
* Working Environment: * Fast paced, positive, high energy
environment. Can have high levels of stress due to deadlines and
necessity of quick response times.
Who We Are
* About Cox Communications*
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of
human connection through broadband applications and services. The
largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six
million homes and businesses across 18 states. Were dedicated to
empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse
products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics
that makes each one unique.
* About Cox *
We are the Cox family of businesses. Weve been making our mark
since 1898 by building and evolving world-class businesses, staying
true to our values, and encouraging top talent to always look for
growth and impact while building a career with us. Our primary
divisions - Cox Communications and Cox Automotive - are driving a
new wave of innovation, powering smart cities with powerhouse
broadband communications and pioneering greener, more progressive
transportation alternatives for individuals and fleet operators.
Were also expanding into new spaces like cleantech and healthcare
to rev up our momentum toward building a better future for the next
generation. Were looking for the talent today who will be our
leaders tomorrow. Sound intriguing? Learn more about where we are
today, where we hope youll be going with us, and the common purpose
that unites us at coxenterprises.com.
Benefits of working at Cox may include health care insurance
(medical, dental, vision), retirement planning (401(k)), and paid
days off (sick leave, parental leave, flexible vacation/wellness
days, and/or PTO). For more details on what benefits you may be
offered, [visit our benefits
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified
applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment
without regard to that individuals age, race, color, religion or
creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy),
sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity,
citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations:
Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally
engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our
applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or
send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or
charges associated with unsolicited resumes.
Keywords: Cox Communications Inc, Wichita , Cloud Solutions Sales Representative - RapidScale - Sign on Bonus Available!, Sales , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!