Customer Service Representative
Company: CURO Financial Technologies Corp
Posted on: January 16, 2022
CURO Financial Technologies is one of the largest, fastest
growing providers of short-term loans and financial services in the
United States and Canada. Our licensed, direct lending products and
heightened customer service focus are at the core of what we
We have an upbeat, friendly and fast-paced environment. Our
employees are excited to be a part of the CURO family, as evidenced
by our low turnover rates and energized company culture. We've
consistently grown well ahead of other short-term loan lenders and
are primed for continued growth and enduring success.
Come and work for a Fintech company that has distinguished itself
from competitors with quality product offerings, genuine customer
service, robust operating systems, state-of-the-art call center,
and a track record of new product innovation!
Join our growing and passionate Internet Lending Team that is made
up of about 200 team members. We are hiring a team of 10-15 people
to join our February class where you will receive best in class
training and be well equipped to provide outstanding client
What You Would Love To Work Here
- Competitive hourly rate with the opportunity to earn up to
another $1,000 a month in performance bonuses!
- $1000 sign-on bonus for new team members!
- Work from home opportunities with equipment provided!
- On-going learning and growth opportunities with training and
- Full benefits package including Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401k matching and more!
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be responsible for providing exceptional client
support and uphold our customer-first culture
- As our internet lending specialists, you will answer all
customer questions across our various offerings and help customers
find the best product for their needs
- Accuracy is key in our industry, so using our proprietary
systems you will track and document all key information and forms
What You Will Need
- Minimum educational requirement of High School Diploma or
- At least 6 months of customer service experience (preferably
within a call center environment, but not required)
- A willingness and desire to learn from the best in the industry
and apply your learnings to support your customers throughout the
- Ability to hardwire (Ethernet) your company provided equipment
directly to your home router
- Be able to work in a quiet, private place in your home where
you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate
- Must be able to work full-time, including all Sundays, with
flexibility based on business needs and special circumstances
- You must be 18 years of age or older
CURO Financial Technologies Corp Supports Equal Employment
Opportunity. CURO Financial Technologies Corp (dba Speedy Cash,
Rapid Cash, Cash Money, LendDirect, Av--o Credit, Opt+ and Revolve
Finance) is committed to a policy of providing equal employment
opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants. This
commitment is reflected in all aspects of our daily operations. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion,
national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status,
or genetic information in any personnel practice, including
recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, and
discipline. Additionally, we do not discriminate based on any other
characteristic protected by applicable state or local law where a
particular employee works. In addition, it is the policy of CURO
Financial Technologies Corp to provide reasonable accommodation to
qualified employees who have protected disabilities to the extent
required by federal law and any state law where a particular
This employer participates in E-Verify.
NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.
Keywords: CURO Financial Technologies Corp, Wichita , Customer Service Representative, Sales , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!