Route Sales Team Lead
Company: Schwan's Home Delivery
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job ID: ROUTE020637In this role, you will provide the Area
Manager with leadership support, assist in training employees, and
provide route relief by driving our iconic yellow Schwans truck to
service our customers by delivering and selling more than 350
different frozen food products. You will receive a minimum of 4
weeks of hands-on training from leaders who care and coach you to
success.Individuals who have demonstrated success in this role may
have the potential to develop into other leadership positions
within the company.Position Type: Full-timeCompensation: Salary 55
to 60kDuties and Responsibilities:
- Safety is our #1 priority! You will be trained and expected to
lead and apply safe practices while training, servicing customers,
and operating the company vehicle. This includes adherence to
traffic laws, safe operating practices, company policies,
standards, Department of Transportation regulations and
requirements, and any other program requirements.
- Successfully executes primary responsibility of providing route
relief coverage and support.
- Trains new Route Sales Representatives (RSRs) and assists in
coaching and developing team members on a variety of topics
including safety, sales, and service.
- Provide real-time training and coaching support, through ride
alongs with Route Sales Representatives (RSRs) on their
- Supports manager with administrative functions and depot
training as needed.
- Works with and helps lead a team of motivated individuals who
share similar values.
- Exposed to a variety of weather conditions; heat, cold, rain,
snow, etc. while servicing our customers.
- May be required to assist with warehouse/freezer activities
including loading trucks and unloading semis.
- Enjoy most weekends off and work a reliable schedule starting
mid-morning until mid-evening (average 10-hour day). Some overnight
travel may be required.You earn a competitive salary and will be
eligible for vacation and holiday pay, multiple health, dental and
vision plans, an Employee Incentive Program, and a 401K plan with a
company contribution, plus much more, including an employee
discount!Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of related experience preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must meet Federal DOT eligibility requirements, including valid
driver's license and medical certification. NO CDL license
- Aptitude and desire to properly coach and train others
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Safety first mentality while executing best-in-class
- Experience with technologyMember of the military? We thank you
for your service! As a strong supporter of our men and women in
uniform, we will consider recent military experience as a great
prerequisite to a career at Schwans!We are committed to creating an
inclusive environment that welcomes diversity, represents the
communities in which we operate, enables attraction of diverse
talent pools for today and tomorrow and positions Schwans Home
Delivery as an employer of choice.Schwans Home Service is an Equal
Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to disability,
age, race, color, religion, gender, vet status, national origin or
other protected class.
Keywords: Schwan's Home Delivery, Wichita , Route Sales Team Lead, Sales , Winfield, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!