Director of Sales
Posted on: November 22, 2021
D evelop and execute strategic sales plans through direct sales,
marketing, e-commerce channels, public relations, and community
partnerships. Director of Sales Courtyard Wichita Falls Overview
Opportunity: Director of Sales-- Develop and execute strategic
sales plans through direct sales, marketing, e-commerce channels,
public relations, and community partnerships. Area Director of
Sales - Regional Director of Sales - Corporate Director of Sales -
VP Sales Essential Job Functions
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach, and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Use internal and external resources and data to develop
strategic plans to incorporate all business segments.
- Understand sales and business processes, support corporate and
hotel goals and contribute to enhancement of customer value.
- Identify customer business requirements and craft customer
offers, which result in increased revenue share for the hotel.
- Monitor achievement of objectives for the sales team and take
appropriate action to correct shortfalls versus the annual
- Achieve annual hotel revenue goals as agreed upon and
established in the annual budget.
- Maintain hotel relationships with key accounts to increase
customer satisfaction and account revenue.
- Use professional sales techniques to negotiate the best
possible terms and conditions that satisfy customer (internal and
- Articulate and leverage the benefits of the hotel to close
- Prepare and maintain a current annual marketing plan with
measurable and specific initiatives detailed to maintain and grow
each business segment.
- Accept leadership responsibilities by modeling proper selling
techniques, effective development of others and commitment to
industry, and personal development.
- Develop effective presentations (orally and written) where
ideas, opinions, recommendations and conclusions are clearly
- Travel locally to conduct outside calls, promote the hotel, and
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Position
- Four-year college degree required; additional/advanced degree
coursework in business administration, marketing and communications
- Previous sales experience in a comparable hotel size and scope
required with operations experience preferred.
- Public relations and community marketing experience
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word, Delphi and access database
tools. Work Environment and Context
- Work schedule varies and may include occasionally working on
- Required to sit for extended periods, lift up to 10 pounds,
bend, reach, use hands and fingers to operate keyboard.
- Moderate travel between hotel and client's locations required.
What We Believe People Are Our Capability - Hearts That Serve -
Only Excellence - Stay Nimble - Own It About Us HHM is proud to be
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, age,
religion, disability, veteran status, genetic information,
citizenship status or any other group protected by law. 3800 Tarry
Wichita Falls, TX 76308
Keywords: HHM, Wichita , Director of Sales, Sales , Wichita, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!